THE NATURAL AND ALOE VERA PLASTERS ARE PAST THEIR EXPIRY DATE. THEY STILL WORK WELL BUT HAVE A REDUCED PRICE TO REFLECT THIS.
Biodegradable plasters by PATCH. Made from sustainably sourced and organic Bamboo.
- Pack of 25
- 100% biodegradable
- Can be disposed of in your organic waste or compost heap!
- Free from irritating chemicals
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free
- Earn 14 Pear Points with this product through our reward scheme 🍐
Plaster dimensions - 85mm x 19mm, Gauze Length 12.4mm
These plasters are home compostable as they're made from 100% natural bamboo fibres.
The adhesive is 'Pressure Sensitive Adhesive' (PSA).
Patch's PSA formulation is made from a combination of natural minerals and Nano technology (think tiny suction cups) to gently adhere to the skin without causing reactions.
We stock all four varieties:
- Natural - perfect adhesive strip for those who like to keep it simple and subtle
- Aloe Vera - enriched with aloe vera extract in the gauze which supports the healing process gently and reliably. It can help soothe minor burns, blisters and minor abrasions
- Coconut Oil - enriched with coconut oil in the gauze to help soothe minor abrasions and provide long lasting support for sensitive skin
- Activated Charcoal - the activated charcoal in the gauze helps draw out impurities and infections from minor wounds
If you have any questions or queries about this product, please get in touch via email or our social channels. Contact us
Made by Nutricare and PATCH Strips