We plant a tree for every order £10 and over
Sky Meadow Mix Seedballs
An all blue-flowing native wildflower mix bursting with Cornflowers, Forget-me-nots, Meadow Cranesbill, Self Heal and Wild Clary.
- Easy to use - no digging or expert knowledge required!
20 balls per tin
- Peat-free compost
- Designed to provide an attractive mix of blue wildflowers to help attract our buzzing friends to your balconies and garden beds!
- Made in the UK
- Earn 12 Pear Points with this product through our reward scheme 🍐
If you have any questions or queries about this product, please get in touch via email or our social channels. Contact us
Made by Seedball
What is a Seedball?
A ball made from seeds, clay, peat-free compost and chili powder.
Seeds - a mix of seeds for bee-friendly flowers
Clay - holds the ball together and provides protection from birds and insects
Peat-free compost - provides the nutrition
Chili powder - deters slugs and snails from eating the young shoots
How it works
The seeds are encased in a ball with clay, peat-free compost and chili powder, this means they're essentially already 'planted'.
Once the seedballs are scattered on top of compost or soil (avoid scattering on grass), with water and sunlight, the seeds will start to germinate.
This process can take around 4-6 weeks depending on conditions.
As the plants begin to establish, the ball will break down and become less visible.
A beautiful wildflower garden will follow!
This tin of seedballs has a mix of the following flowers:
Cornflowers, Forget-me-nots, Meadow Cranesbill, Self Heal and Wild Clary.
How to use Seedballs
This tin contains 20 seedballs which is enough to cover 1 metre square in a garden bed or 3-5 medium sized pots.
1. Throw the balls onto soil or compost in your garden bed or planter
2. Leave approx. 10cm between each ball
3. It's as simple as that. Seedballs have everything they need to grow and germinate once the balls become moist and the temperature is right
When to scatter
Scatter your seedballs in Spring or Autumn.