Description - Vegan Multivitamins
Finally! A pack of fully plastic-free and vegan multivitamins. This pack of multivits lasts one person two months (60 tablets).
One tablet a day provides you with a range of different vitamins and minerals. The packaging is fully home compostable but also resealable to keep the tablets fresh and protected. Some highlights include:
- Vitamin A & C which contribute to a normal immune system function
- Biotin which contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin
- Vitamin B12 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue - and is especially important for vegans
- Calcium which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism - and is good for strong bones and teeth
- Iron which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells
- Panthothenic acid which contributes to normal mental performance
Check out the ingredients tab for a full breakdown of the vitamins and minerals included.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and lifestyle.
- Just £15 for two-months supply!
- 60 tablets of vegan multivitamins
- Including B12, Calcium, Iron, Zinc and Folate
- Plastic free
- Made in the UK
- 100% home compostable, resealable bag
- Earn 30 Pear Points with this product through our reward scheme 🍐
As well as Green Pear Eco planting a tree for every order over £10, EcoLiving will plant a tree through Eden Reforestation Project for every EcoLiving product sold!
Made by EcoLiving
|Nutrient||Per Tablet||% NRV*|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||50mcg||2000%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl)||2.1mg||150%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||2.1mg||150%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hcl)||1.65mg||150%|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||80mg||100%|
|Iron (As Glycinate)||14mg||100%|
|Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopherol)||12mg α-TE****||100%|
|Niacin (Nicotinamide)||16mg NE**||100%|
|Iodine (from Bladderwrack)||150mcg||100%|
|Zinc (as Citrate)||10mg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate)||6mg||100%|
|Vitamin A (as β-Carotene & Vitamin A Acetate)||800ug RE***||100%|
|Copper (as Bisglycinate)||1mg||100%|
|Manganese (as Sulphate)||2mg||100%|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||5mcg||100%|
|Vitamin K (K2 Menaquinone)||75mcg||100%|
|Chromium (as Picolinate)||40mcg||100%|
|Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate)||50mcg||100%|
|Calcium (as Carbonate)||120mg||15%|
|Magnesium (as Citrate)||57mg||15%|
|Bulking Agent - Microcrystalline Cellulose||-||N/A|
|Resveratrol (from Japanese Knotweed)||50mg||N/A|
|Green Tea Extract||50mg||N/A|
|Goji Berry Extract||50mg||N/A|
|Pumpkin Seed Extract||20mg||N/A|
|Anti Caking Agent -Magnesium Stearate||-||N/A|
|Anti Caking Agent - Silicon Dioxide||-||N/A|
|Coating -Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Glazing Agent), Titanium Dioxide (Opacifier), Natural Caramel (Colour), Glycerine (Plasticiser), Carnauba Wax (Glazing Agent))||-||N/A|
|*NRV -Nutrient Reference Value ** NE-Niacin Equivalent ***RE- Retinol Equivalent ****TE- Tocopherol Equivalent|
Directions & Storage
One tablet per day for adults and children over 11 years old. Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight and out of reach of young children.
Warning not to exceed the recommended daily intake/dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and lifestyle.