The full process
Our Norwich refill delivery service works differently to our Saffron Walden refill service.
In Norwich, we will pick up your empty bottles and return them to you refilled the next day. Please see if and when we pick up/drop off for your postcode HERE.
All you have to do is:
- Order your refills online before 8pm the day prior to pickup. For example, if your pickup day is a Wednesday, place your orders by 8pm Tuesday
- Leave your bottles in a safe place for us. These can be bottles from us or your own bottles! Please place your clean bottles in a bag or small box for us to collect from 8am
- The next day we will return your bottles to your safe place refilled with your ordered amount
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
There is a £5 minimum order and a flat rate of £1 delivery fee.
Ordering extra products from the online shop
You are more than welcome to browse our online shop and order some sustainable swaps! However for Norwich local delivery, there are a couple of things to keep in mind.
- For local delivery, you must have refill products in your order. If there are no refill products, we will charge postal shipping charges (standard rate £3.50) and post out your order via our Saffron Walden base.
- To start with, we will only have a limited amount of stock at our Norwich base. If we cannot fulfil your order, we will email you as soon as possible with all the options.
Our new system during COVID-19:
Please ensure all bottles/containers/jars are clean when you leave them out for us to refill.
We will be wearing our reusable masks when we visit and fully hand sanitising between customers.
Hands will be washed, work areas regularly sanitised and all our other normal cleaning procedures will be followed back at base where we will be refilling.