LOCAL REFILL DELIVERY SERVICE ONLY
Once you are finished with the sample bottle, give it back to us for £1 off your next order!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code.
We plant a tree for every order £10 and over
This is the Conditioner Sample. It comes in a 100ml glass bottle.
- Natural and subtle pink grapefruit and aloe vera fragrance
- Naturally keeps hair softer and fizz free
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients
- Minimises damage and breakage
- Gentle to sensitive scalps and skin
- Vegan, cruelty-free and palm oil free
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits
- Made in the UK
- Earn 2 Pear Points per £1 spent with our Rewards Scheme
Pour onto hands and work through wet hair. Rinse after leaving in hair for two minutes.
Aqua**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin* (Soya Derived), Polysorbate 20*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate (Coconut Derived)*, Citric Acid*, Perfumes (Linalool*).
*Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
For a detailed what's what, go to Miniml's ingredients page.
Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £1 per order.
We deliver to specific postcodes on each day in your chosen two hour window.
If you're choosing a refill option, please leave your clean containers outside in a safe place for us to refill and return to.
Please see our Refill Delivery Information page for full details.
Refilling instead of re-buying can cut out a huge amount of single use plastic.
We have carefully chosen suppliers who operate on a closed loop system.
This means that when our bulk barrels are empty, they get picked up, washed out and refilled ready for re-delivery.
This cuts out any waste and creates a circular, closed loop system.
By refilling your containers and bottles, you are reducing your single use plastic footprint!