NORWICH LOCAL REFILL DELIVERY SERVICE ONLY
We plant one tree with TreeApp for every order over £10
Refill Shampoo - Norwich Delivery
This is the Refill Shampoo option. If you need a bottle or container, please see our Shampoo in a Bottle page.
Naturally keeps hair silky and smooth
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients
- Easy to rinse away when ready
- Gentle to sensitive scalps and skin
- Natural and subtle pink grapefruit and aloe vera fragrance
- Vegan, cruelty-free and palm oil free
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits
- Made in the UK
- Earn 2 Pear Points per £1 spent with our Rewards Scheme
Please note. We use scales to measure our refills on a 1g = 1ml policy. There will be slight variations product to product.
Pour onto hands and work through wet hair. Rinse after being worked through.
Aqua**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin* (Soya Derived), Polysorbate 20*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride*, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate (Coconut Derived)*, Citric Acid*, Tocopherol*, Perfumes (Linalool*). *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
For a detailed what's what, go to Miniml's ingredients page.
Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £1 per order.
Please see our Norwich Refill Delivery Information page to see when we pickup and refill your bottles or drop off your pre-filled bottles.
Refilling instead of re-buying can cut out a huge amount of single use plastic.
We have carefully chosen suppliers who operate on a closed loop system.
This means that when our bulk barrels are empty, they get picked up, washed out and refilled ready for re-delivery.
This cuts out any waste and creates a circular, closed loop system.
By refilling your containers and bottles, you are reducing your single use plastic footprint!