Description - Reusable Produce Bags
These reusable produce bags are a fantastic way to switch away from plastic bags when out and about shopping!
We all know how hard juggling fresh produce in the supermarket is. One wrong move and suddenly you're watching your baby potatoes roll down the aisle. Say goodbye to awkward juggling and pesky packaging with these reusable produce bags!
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton
- Pack of three - including a bread bag!
- Earn 2 Pear Points and get 10% off your next order with our Referral and Reward Scheme 🍐
This pack includes:
- 1 x Net Bag - 38cm (H) x 30cm (W)
- 1 x Bread Bag - 38cm (H) x 28cm (W)
- 1 x Lightweight Bag - 33cm (H) x 28cm (W)
Made by EcoLiving
Why are they eco-friendly?
Made from GOTS certified organic cotton plus you can now say goodbye single-use plastic bags from the supermarket.
Why we love them...
The bags have an organic cotton label with handy tare weight information included making shopping easier. They're also machine washable, breathable and can be put directly in the fridge which prolongs the life of your fruit and veg too!
Machine washable at 30 degrees and hang to dry. As the bags are made from natural materials, the nets shrink about 10-12% from the original size.
These products are made responsibly in India with fair wages.