We plant a tree for every order £10 and over
- Compostable, sustainable FSC Beechwood handle
- Snap-off head with BPA-free nylon bristles
- Head can be sent back to Georganics for recycling
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free
- Earn 8 Pear Points with this product through our reward scheme 🍐
Every tree cut down is re-planted and excess material is used to heat up the factory.
If you have any questions or queries about this product, please get in touch via email or our social channels. Contact us
Made by Georganics
Zero To Landfill Scheme
Did you know, even though the handles on bamboo/wooden toothbrushes are biodegradable, the bristles are not!
They're often made from Nylon which is a type of recyclable plastic.
However, as the bristles are so small, most local centres don't accept them, and even if they do, they're hard to recycle.
Thankfully, Georganics has a 'Zero to landfill' scheme in which you can freepost your used heads to them and they recycle it with their partners at Terracycle!
- Snap off the head of the toothbrush
- Save up at least 10 heads
- Send them off in a large envelope with 'FREE-POST GEORGANICS' written on the front!
Soft - Charcoal BPA-free nylon bristles. Effectively remove plaque and tartar without damaging the gums.
Dentists recommend soft bristles.
Medium - BPA-free nylon bristles. Effectively remove plaque and tartar without damaging the gums.
Firm - BPA-free nylon bristles effectively remove plaque and tartar build up.
We suggest avoiding brushing the gums with firm bristles.
This toothbrush has a shorter handle ideal for kids.
The bristles are soft and made from BPA-free nylon which are ideal for deciduous and kids' permanent teeth.
Reduced size bristles for small teeth and mouths.
Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every three months.
Let dry fully by handing or storing upright in-between uses.